Sunday, December 14, 2008

breaking the cycle...


I wanted to break the cycle of weekly mission updates for a minute to divulge on a more personal topic.  Nothing in particular, the real reason is that I haven't updated in 2 weeks and I can't remember what happened 2 weeks ago at the Mission, much less what happened this past week.  But as I listen to a concert played by John Mayer [entitled "John Mayer - On His Own"] that he played on December 6, and as he covers Tom Petty, and as he sings about falling out into nothing, I just feel the urge to write something.  [The great thing is that you can listen to the entire concert online!]  I think I've done my civic duty now by providing the world with the link to this concert.  John Mayer is great live.  Phenomenal, even.  If you're a Johnny fan, you should also check out the video of him and B.B. King singing "Let the Good Times Roll."
I really love Christmas.  I found these commercials the other day on Gap.com, and if you haven't seen these, I definitely suggest checking these out.
If you haven't figured it out yet, this post has evolved into a video-link extravaganza.  I hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: